10 May Database compatibility with GDPR audit
Already On May 25, 2018, the GDPR Act on the global approach to personal data protection enters into force. Due to the fact that the vast majority of personal data in organizations is stored in database systems, we offer systems audit to vefiry the personal database in an organization, in order to prepare a company to maintain it according to RODO Act.
Specializing in the design of the database architecture, we have developed a proprietary system audit program, which incorporates the best database security practices.
The audit process
- Identification and classification of personal database
- Analysis of personal database
- Personal database storage risk analysis
- Validation of systems in the context of security and best practices related to the storage of personal database
- Analysis of database systems in terms of the security of personal data
- Identification of areas for which encryption or data anonymization is required
- Choosing good solutions that will help you achieve compliance with the requirements of the Personal Data Protection Act
- Analysis of agreements with entities that process data for the organization to ensure the highest standards of data hosting
- Verification of personal database management processes, including the process of reporting database leakage incidents
- Preparation of a report containing conclusions and recommendations, which will prepare database systems to the requirements of the Personal Data Protection Act (GDPR).